Monday 22 July 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A GT-I9506(phone) confirmed by Snapdragon 800 international market : sam4sammy

Samsung had originally introduced the Galaxy S4 in New York in two versions: one with an Exynos 5410 Octa on board and once as GT-I9505 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC 600 under the hood. A few weeks ago the Samsung SHV-E330 as Galaxy S4 LTE-A has then presented with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad core at 2.3 GHz per core and strong Adreno 330 GPU for South Korea.
The reason for this was supplied by Samsung LTE Cat4, which is already quite popular in Korea, and can also be used with the Galaxy S4 LTE-A. In a few weeks it has sold over 150,000 units of the Galaxy S4 LTE-A - quite a success, Samsung will also introduce soon an international version of the Galaxy S4 LTE-A and GT-I9506. before yesterday there was a corresponding rumor , we provide you now the confirmation of a pre-production device (hence the relatively low value).
phone Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 620x366 EXCLUSIVE: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE A GT I9506 confirmed by Snapdragon 800 for the international marketSamsung I9506 Galaxy S 4 2 620x550 EXCLUSIVE: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE A GT I9506 confirmed by Snapdragon 800 for the international market
When will introduce the Samsung GT-I9506 is not clear, the first rumor spoke of the 3rd September - . personally I highly doubt it that the IFA press days are on the 4th-6th So shortly before September imagine a version of the Galaxy S4 and possibly the attention of the Galaxy Note 3 or the SM P600 and SM P900 (let us surprise you, it's worth it) off, I think is unlikely. It's not impossible, but I suspect that Samsung will introduce a few more weeks before the IFA, the Galaxy S4 LTE-A GT-I9506 and then later exhibit at IFA. For the IFA has hopes of launching LTE Cat4 of some large German providers, the date would not be so far the wrong.
Personally, I think an international launch of the Galaxy S4 LTE-A for little wise: While you offers that with the first supplier at all a device that supports LTE Cat4 in Europe, however, likely that many buyers of the Galaxy S4 be a little excited (!) that less than 5 months after the launch of the Galaxy S4 already a more powerful version appears. On the other hand, bring other manufacturers soon device with a Snapdragon 800 on the market and so it is quite understandable that Samsung wants to continue play in terms of performance and LTE at the top - in my opinion, customer friendliness is just different.  way: I would still be a Galaxy Buy S4. This currently costs around 38964.98 Indian Rupee in India, the LTE-A is likely to be much higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment